So I know that we totally are so busy that we never update this, but I'm going to try to get it started again. Haha
Tasha Updates:
Tasha is still studying music at UVU. She's been working really hard and UVU decided to reward her work with a half scholarship for next year! Yay Tasha! She's definitely keeping busy and working hard!
Ben Updates:
I'm still at BYU and loving being a music ed major. I've had the chance to help with a music preschool that BYU runs and it has been so much fun! I'm working at OIT and having a good time climbing in ceilings and going in the tunnels underneath campus. Of course, I spend most days cleaning out projectors...
Updates for the both of us:
We had a really busy end of the year and it was spent both here in Utah and in Oregon with the Johnsons. My brother Jon and his wife Marti came and so we spent the week of Christmas with my family at my parent's house. It was a lot of fun and it was good to have the whole family back together for the first time since I left on my mission in 2007 since Sam got back this past May. We had a very good Christmas and were very blessed with the gifts we received.
We flew out to Oregon Christmas evening and spent the next week with Tasha's family.
But first, a fun little video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzG96HRN3_E
Where was I? ...oh yes! Oregon!
We got to Oregon and the next day set out for the coast where we hung out with the Romrell clan. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed being with everyone. You can see a bunch of pictures of what we did on some other family blogs so we'll call that good for now. After the coast we came back to the Johnson's and stayed there through New Year's.
Life has been pretty good here. Hopefully we can update this more often. It'll be good for us to keep track of what happens in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment