Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hawaii

Ben and I are back from Hawaii. I can't tell you how bummed we were that we had to come back early for Ben's school, but hopefully we'll be able to go back sometime and see some of the things we missed. I don't have any pictures yet, since my camera is possessed and didn't function on our trip...but as soon as I get them, you'll get a detailed run-down of our trip.
Anyways, we're back. And burnt. Badly. We have discovered that I have a gift for getting sunburnt...I got burnt a little one day, and then became obsessed and paranoid about always having 50 sunscreen on. And then I got destroyed by the sun on Monday. I put sunscreen on repeatedly and the sun laughed at it apparently. But with all the awesome things we got to do, I have to say it's worth it :) We'll give a good report soon, but for now I'm going back to bed.... Goodnight!

-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment